Monday, January 21, 2013

It's been a while!  Getting back to my Blog is at the top of my to-do list, so here I am.  I won't bore you with an update since my last post but I thought I'd start where I am and move forward.  Recent highlights: 

  • I've started a knitting group.  We meet here at my place every second Friday morning.  Just four of us.  We have a great time sharing ideas, and cheering eachother on.
  • My wonderful husband Keith had a big job interview this afternoon.  Please send positive thoughts his way.
  • Just finished putting together a book log for my Mom.   Since 1995 she has read over 1,200 books and has documented each title and author.  I offered to type it for her.  I had no idea what I was in for.  It turned out to be a six month project.  Mission Accomplished!
  • Just ordered 24 skeins of yarn from Booklyn Tweed.  Jared Flood is my all time favourite pattern writer.  His work is pretty amazing.  http://brooklyntweed.net/about.html   My winter projects are three of his designs - Ashby, Kindling, and the Guernsey Wrap.  LOVE!
Well that just about covers all the important stuff for this week.  Will post photos of projects soon. 

Hope you're all staying warm and cozy with project that make you smile.  xo

No comments: